Every aeration and fountain design system starts with a site audit to determine the client’s requirements, size of water body; estimated power usage and peak power demand; amongst others, all within the off-peak energy windows to reduce costs. This informs us what equipment and control systems will be needed.
All our designs are software-based, linked to up to date manufacturer databases to ensure accurate data is used during the design phase. Once completed, our procurement department will draft a detailed Bill Of Materials to submit a costing for approval by the client. On approval, the procurement and installation can proceed, based on the client’s time frame and custom requirements.
- Full design guarantee with Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Seamless integration of all our required services.
- One point of contact for your entire project duration.
- Reduced design & project cost.
- Custom design.
- Impressive timeline delivery 1 – 5 days turn around time.
- Supported by a full complement of technical and value-add services.